Excursions and places of interest:
- Oberaletsch’s cabane.
- Sparrhorn’s hike.
- Aletsch glacier hike.
- The suspension bridge that connects Belalp in Riederalp.
- The Gorge of Massa.
- Hiking along the Bisse de Nessjeri.
- The rise of Henrens cows and their fights.
- Lake (Lüsgasee) a must for swimming during heat waves.
- The opening of Sparrhorn chairlift in summer, located 50m from the TIGILOU pension.
- The old village of Alp Bäll, which sells cheese made exclusively from Belalp milk.
- Large choice of walks to admire a wide variety of fauna and flora of this region.
- In late August, the spectacular feast of black-headed sheep attracts many visitors.